This 3 day introduction to monitoring and evaluation instructor led course is designed for individuals who are new to the field of monitoring and evaluation or those who wish to formalise their existing understanding which has been developed through work based experience.
The introduction to monitoring and evaluation course considers important concepts and activities from inception through to outcome evaluation and additionally includes valuable project management and leadership techniques. The course includes a series of activities and assignments as part of the learning. Reference is made to case studies which are also considered during the course.
- To provide an introduction to what is meant by monitoring and evaluation
- To develop an understanding of when and how to use recognized tools and techniques for monitoring and evaluation
- To develop a monitoring and evaluation report
- To gain an understanding of a monitoring and evaluation process
- To develop awareness of how to manage monitoring and evaluation stakeholders
If you wish to engage in an online version of this course, you can purchase this here.