This 5 day instructor led course is designed for individuals who are actively involved in the Monitoring and Evaluation process of those who intend to be in the near future. The course is at a more advanced level so we recommend enrollment on our Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation course first.
The course examines a plethora of tools and techniques available to a practitioner. A number of case studies will be considered and delegates will be expected to complete a project assignment prior to, during and after the course. The course encourages participatory interaction with other delegates and includes a series of activities, assignments and quizzes as part of the learning.
- To develop skills required for creating a Business Case to support monitoring and evaluation
- To develop techniques required for effective requirements gathering
- To develop outcome maps which lead to sustainable impacts
- To develop effective leadership skills required within monitoring and evaluation projects
- To develop awareness of how to understand and manage monitoring and evaluation stakeholders
If you wish to engage in an online version of this course, you can purchase this here.